2013 Toyota Camry Dealer in San Antonio
The 2013 Toyota Camry is what you want to drive when you're looking for the best sedan to drive around San Antonio. Continuing its tradition as the face of the Toyota franchise, and after being redesigned in 2012, the 2013 Toyota Camry has a nearly identical style to last year's model. The Camry, however, did lose considerable weight and is now more fuel-efficient than ever before.
Looking for an incredible deal on a Pre-owned 2012 Camry? Check out our 2012 Camry Specials.
- The 2013 Toyota Camry offers two different engines, starting with a 178 horsepower, 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 170 pound-feet of torque, while the SE and XLE trims can be powered by an optional 268-hp, 3.5-l V6 with 248 lb-ft of torque
- Both engines come standard with a six-speed automatic transmission, with shift paddles included in the SE
- EPA fuel economy ratings for the regular four-cylinder Camry boasts 25 mpg city/35 mpg highway, while the V6 drops off slightly at an estimated 21 city/30 highway
- Overall, the Camry maintains the same quiet, smooth, comfortable, reliable and affordably priced virtues while offering improved fuel efficiency and value
2013 Camry Hybrid Performance
- After dropping nearly 250 pounds in weight, the 2013 Hybrid Camry will be a more significant part of the Camry lineup, being offered in both LE and XLE trims
- The Camry Hybrid has been equipped with a more efficient Atkinson-cycle engine with an electric water pump, more-effective regenerative braking, increased electric-motor usage and better high-voltage battery control
- The Hybrid pairs a 2.5-l, 4-cylinder gas engine with a battery-powered electric drive system and continuously variable automatic transmission to produce an even 200 horsepower
- All of this, along with reconfiguring and relocating the 150-lb battery pack, drastically improved the fuel economy to 43 mpg in city and 39 mpg on the highway for the LE and 40/38 for the XLE
- In addition, the weight loss allowed the Camry Hybrid to shave a half-second off the vehicle's 0-to-60 acceleration time
Camry Passenger Comfort
- The 2013 Toyota Camry comes standard with cloth seats, with the option for heated seats, leather-trimmed seats and eight-way power-adjustable seat
- All trim levels provide exceptional legroom in the rear and headroom throughout the vehicle
- Drivers and passengers can cruise the streets while listening to their iPod as an auxiliary jack and USB port is offered standard across the trim levels
- The Camry's trunk is a spacious 15.4 cubic feet in regular models, and is reduced to 13.1 cubic feet in Hybrid models
Camry Safety and Features
- The 2013 Camry received the top safety rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- 10 standard airbags come in the Camry, with front knee airbags and front and rear side-impact airbags
- Other safety features include antilock brakes, an electronic stability system and optional rear-view camera
- New for 2013 is that all Camry trims, including the L, will come standard with a 6.1-inch touchscreen, six-speaker audio system, while the SE and XLE trims feature a blind-spot monitoring system
- In addition to the touchscreen display, the SE and XLE trims feature a navigation system and Toyota's Entune system software, while the XLE takes it a step further with the option for a 7-inch display
- Entune allows for touchscreen interaction with the system's connectivity features, including navigation, iPod or mobile phone connections, Bluetooth integration, satellite and HD radio
Ready to test drive the 2013 Toyota Camry? Contact one of our Camry Sales Experts in Boerne.
Toyota Camry Service in San Antonio
If you already own the finest family sedan on the road and you simply need our certified Camry technicians to provide some regularly scheduled maintenance on your Toyota Camry, we've got you covered. Whether you need a quick oil change, your 100,000 mile service or visiting us to take advantage of our service specials, we can get you in, out and safely back on the road.
Toyota Camry Parts and Accessories
If you are looking to personalize your Camry with Genuine Toyota parts and accessories, we've got you covered. Our Boerne parts and accessories department has a huge inventory, so you can get what you need when you need it. If for some reason we don't have your Toyota part or accessory on hand, we will order it for you and get it to you fast!