All-New 2013 Corolla Special in San Antonio
The 2013 Toyota Corolla is the smart choice for San Antonio drivers seeking a small sedan with the best value, quality, comfort and fuel efficiency. The Corolla's dependability out shines its competitors, which not only makes it solid for both San Antonio commuters, but a great gift for young drivers or recent grads. You can be sure the 2013 Toyota Corolla will get you to where you're going.
To get the full experience, email one of our Corolla Sales Specialists? now to take a test drive.
- All 2013 Corollas are powered by a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine, which achieves 132 horsepower and 128 pound-feet of torque.
- A standard five-speed manual transmission with the option for a four-speed automatic.
- The 2013 Corolla attains an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/34 mpg highway with automatic transmission, and 27 mpg city/34 mpg highway with manual.*
Corolla Passenger Comfort
- Cushioned cloth seats provide comfort for both the passenger and driver.
- The 2013 Corolla takes cramped out of the compact car with plenty of leg and headroom for all.
- The cargo area is adequate for basic everyday needs with 12.3 cubic feet of space.
Corolla Safety and Features
- Six airbags come standard on every Corolla including front side airbags, and side curtain airbags.
- Safety is a top priority with Toyota's Star Safety System featuring safety technologies like vehicle stability control, traction control, antilock breaks system, electronic break distribution, break assist, and smart stop technology.
- Standard on the Corolla L are full power accessories, keyless entry, air-conditioning, trip computer, CD player and auxiliary jack.
- The Corolla LE comes equipped with 16-inch steel wheels to the Corolla L's 15-inch, in addition to heated mirrors, cruise control, and variable intermittent wipers.
- The sporty S trim adds a body kit, rear spoiler, advanced upholstery, and metallic interior accents.
- Technology is upgraded in the LE with Bluetooth connectivity, steering wheel mounted controls, a six-speaker sound system with 6-inch touchscreen, iPod/USB connectivity, and Bluetooth audio streaming.
- Premium technology can be had by opt-in for a touchscreen voice-activated navigation system, XM radio, and the Entune smartphone app interface.
Corolla Reviews, Comparisons and Information
Toyota Corolla Service in San Antonio
Our certified Toyota technicians will help keep your Corolla up to date with regularly scheduled service, so your Corolla will be sure to last through out the years. From a routine oil change to 100,000-mile service, the experts at Toyota of Boerne have you covered.
Toyota Corolla Parts and Accessories
If you're looking for quality parts to customize your Corolla, you've come to the right place. At Toyota of Boerne, we provide only the best Toyota factory-certified parts, and with experts to answer any questions you may have, you can rest assured you're doing what's right for your car.
*Based on 2013 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.