2013 Toyota Tundra Deals serving San Antonio
You can save now on the New 2013 Tundra at Toyota of Boerne. The Tundra is the only mid-size truck that can take all that San Antonio, Texas has to offer. For a limited time you can get all this performance and capability for a Total Savings of $10,000 from now until the end of the month. PLUS email us now and you can also get a $100 gas card when you purchase a new 2013 Tundra.
2013 Tundra: A Truck Big Enough for Texas
Manufactured in nearby San Antonio, the 2013 Toyota Tundra sports the perfect combination of power and comfort. When you're looking to take command of the San Antonio terrain, on and off-road, this is the truck to own.
The Toyota Tundra is every bit of a full-size pickup, showcasing a brawny body style while delivering the power, payload and towing capacity to meet any reasonable need. Consider the quality and comfortable ride the Tundra possesses, and it's hard to miss on this truck.
Looking for an incredible deal on a Pre-owned 2012 Tundra? Check out our 2012 Tundra specials.
- The 2013 Toyota Tundra is a full-size pickup with the option of three different engine choices: the standard 270-horsepower 4.0-liter V6, a 310-hp, 4.6-l V8 or the 381-hp, 5.7-l V8
- The V6 comes with a 5-speed automatic with uphill/downhill shift logic, while the V8s are paired to a 6-speed automatic, all of which give you the power and torque to topple any terrain you encounter
- For the extra rough spots, an intelligent, electronic four-wheel drive system is offered on all V8-powered Tundra's
- The optional Tow Package offered on all V8 models enables the Toyota Tundra to tow up to an impressive 10,400 pounds
- The Regular and Double Cabs are available with either a 6.5-foot standard bed or an 8-foot long bed, while the CrewMax features a 5.5-foot short bed
- There are numerous other optional equipment packages to include the Sport Appearance Package, Tow Package, Work Truck Package and all-new TRD Rock Warrior Package
- A step above the TRD Off-Road Package, the new Rock Warrior Package provides 17-inch forged wheels, knobby tires, Bilstein shock absorbers, fog lamps, cloth seats with power adjustment and backup camera
Tundra Passenger Comfort
- The 2013 Toyota Tundra's interior is primarily designed for working people and offers three different cab styles: Tundra 2-door Regular Cab, Tundra 4-door Double Cab, Tundra 4-door CrewMax
- All cab options have spacious interiors, with even the Regular Cab offering room enough behind the seats for five-gallon paint buckets
- The Double Cab has a roomy 34.7 inches of rear seating, while the CrewMax has an incredible 44.5 inches of rear legroom
- All trims offer large enough door handles and easy-to-turn control knobs that can be operated even while wearing heavy-duty gloves
- The upgraded Limited and Platinum Grade Tundra's feature dual-zone automatic climate control, including a replaceable dust and pollen filter
Tundra Safety and Features
- The 2013 Toyota Tundra was awarded a Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), with top scores in frontal, side and rear tests, as well as roof strength
- Trailer-sway control is a standard safety feature on all Tundra's, controlling the truck's stability in detecting side-to-side movement at the rear wheels while towing while also counteracting unwanted trailer motion with the Tundra's antilock braking system
- More safety features include: antilock brakes, electronic stability system, side-impact airbags for the front seats, side curtain airbags and an optional backup camera
- Adding a touch of technology for the 2013 Tundra, the Toyota Entune multimedia and communications interface is now an option for the first time
- Entune provides a 6.1-inch LCD color display that allows for touchscreen interaction with the system's connectivity features, including navigation, iPod or mobile phone connections, Bluetooth integration, satellite and HD radio
Ready to test drive the 2013 Toyota Tundra? Contact one of our Tundra Sales Experts in Boerne
Toyota Tundra Service serving San Antonio
If you already own the toughest truck in San Antonio and you simply need our certified Tundra technicians to provide some regularly scheduled maintenance, that's no problem. We have provided some quick links below to help you find what you are looking for a little easier. Whether you need a quick oil change, or coming in for one of our service specials, we can get you in, out and safely back on the San Antonio roads fast!
Toyota Tundra Parts and Accessories
Part of being a Tundra owner is customizing your truck to fit your style, in addition to the many model and trim levels. There is no better way to do that than with Genuine Toyota parts and accessories. With the Tundra being manufactured here in San Antonio, our parts and accessories department has a huge inventory, so you can get what you need when you need it. If for some reason we don't have your Toyota part or accessory on hand, we will get it ordered and have it to you fast!